quinta-feira, maio 18, 2006

The End of my Struggle...



That's it, I've had enough
I quit, it's too rough
I can't take it...

It's not you don't deserve it,
it's just that I'm weak
I'm the one who doesn't deserve you
so I'll just stop fighting
I'll just stop pushing, stop trying to reach you
Because I can't fight the distance, it's too much for me
Sorry but I am depleted, I lack the will
I lack the strenght and I lack the skill.

I will no longer search for you
I'll try to be found, watch the progress
I don't know what else to do
Besides forgetting you, my goddess...

I just want you to be happy
I'll be forever here
You know you can count on me anytime
As you always have
I'll be right here, where I've always been, waiting to hear you whisper...
Forever...

The pain is so real it'l scar me before leaving...
It runs so deep it makes me quit this feeling...

Sem comentários: