sábado, janeiro 20, 2007

Goodbye



I'm torn apart, I can taste the air I selfishly breathe, and second after second I loose my will...

Disappointment is a way of life
You get to do what you don't want
You get to feel even worse
You end up fighting evils you yourself relinquished

Sometimes it doesn't matter the rules you abide
Not even the kind of game you play
It's actually not up to you to decide
What you feel, or even what you say

Imagine a chasm where all souls fall
Like a gargantuan rift full of memories
Full of mistaken deeds, of old burdens and above all
One sided and impossible love stories...

It's so hard to define
What you cannot understand
It's getting really difficult to survive
The cold absence of your hand
I miss the time when I had a chance
The second before I took the wrong turn
But stupidly I fail to think in advance
Not antecipating my heart would burn

And the worst of the burn is not the pain
It's not even the excruciating scream
It's the irreversible scar that, like a stain
Mines all the future, corrupts every dream

You see a dark cloud, gliding in the blue sky
You imagine the pouring rain, the thunder , the fear
It takes but a glimpse in your eye
For me to foresee the upcoming tear


I should probably just walk away
Give up my soul wich I already did
Goodbye would be the right thing to say
Being that the last cut to sever my life astray
I doubt that I can ever suceed...

I just want you to be happy
If you can't do it just for you
Be happy for me...

I'm already missing you...

Goodbye

Sem comentários: