domingo, janeiro 28, 2007

What about a definition?

One morning something rose
From the dark abyss of neutrality
And threatened the world to decompose
The very fabric of our reality

That's the story I begin now
And till the very last revelation
You'll be always wondering how
Could I survive the forgotten damnation

It's not a human nor an animal
Not even something physical
It is a mere thought, an ideal
Chained to the past, something unreal

I only aim to make you understand
About what I'm here talking about
I believe your wits will comprehend
There shall be no need to shout

After all I'm just warning you
Please do not take this too lightly
This "thing" is so powerfull
It begins and ends infinity

It is only a mere thought
Yet it is so much more than that
It can make you simply stop
Or induce you to break your own neck

I see you're getting scared
There's no need for that either
After all we're only talking
We are not here to be fighting

What the hell is "IT" after all
You must all be wondering
IT is something you felt when you
Got your first chill down the spine
And then made your hands get cold and sweaty
And when you're trying to write what you define
You can't because they're also shaky...

It is the reason why you still
Didn't burn all those pictures
The reason why you did
All those wacky crazy things
Like dancing in the rain
Singing sillyness while you got wet
Knowing that you'd already met
Someone who'd make you whole again

Your hunch is probably right
I'm pretty sure you've hit the spot
You should trust your instinct's might
Pretty much all the time it's all you've got

Well all right all you narrow minded out there
I'll bring you peace, just like the white dove
IT, the monster that's all I care
Is exactly the overwhelming and breathtaking love!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Amazing... as usual...