domingo, fevereiro 04, 2007

Take away my pain

I look to you
I see a future
Hard to reach
Through many dangers
Across tortuous paths
But I see a light
I see a goal
I sense not the stench of impossibility
But the sweet smell of a possible reality.

It may be just an illusion
But if that's true it's a cruel one...
I cannot change my feelings, I can only leave with the consequences
I can however feel your own pain
I can take away all the mistakes you've done
I want to reach you through the clouding mist of your confusion
And blow away all that insecurity that like the rain
Blinds you when you try to look up into me
Not with your eyes, only with your heart will you see
I'm right here, and forever I shall be!

Like a friend once said:
"Sacrifice doesn't hurt when you love.Wait for her."

I will.

P.S. Thank you LB, you deserve your spot in my heart.

Sem comentários: