domingo, fevereiro 11, 2007

Your star




There is a star in the sky
Shining up there for you
Its light shines as you pass by
Its sparkle blooms in your eyes,
And glitters in everything you do...

But it's not that heavenly light that makes you so special
It's not your beauty, not even your affection
It is your own light, etereal spring blossom
Wich emanates from you bringing you closer to perfection...

It is such perfection that I seek
Although it is an impossible quest
My soul desires something as unique
Such as your star, shining above all the rest...

It sure is not an easy path ahead
I foresee alot of suffering and pain
Your starlight pulls me away from my bed
To watch the moonlit sky in vain...

The say hope is what drives us
I say not.
Even when all hope is lost
I still feel the urge to carry on, I'm blind
My vision ripped away with your current denial
But even without seeing I feel
And even a mere thought becomes real
I'm searching for a treasure impossible to find
And I'll carry that feeling with me till my burial
I will consume myself from the inside
My heart burnt, reduced to ashes, yet with a scar
As it was the last place for my love to hide
Away from the overwhelming rays of your star...


Melancholic Soul
11/02/2007

P.S. This was a gift. Credits to DP...

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

yes..it's amazing...

thanks...