quinta-feira, novembro 16, 2006

I really don't...yet I really do...

Just another ripped of dream... I leave you this small bit of soul...my own...

That night when you appeared
It all seemed so far away
Your past was hiding behind the fears
You unleash with every word you say

The fear of ending al l alone
With no one mourning when I die
Nobody waiting when I go home
The fear of failing everything I try

You are the bringer of all misfortune
That hits me when I least expect
You are dangerous but still I want you
You're the only one my heart doesn't reject

You are all I shouldn't want
But you're my only desire
When you pull your unique kind of stunt
You make my heart beat faster and higher

You, just you, are my own
Double faced knife
You've cut my soul to pieces
You were my biggest sacrifice

You're the reasn I cannot stay
As happy as all the others do
No matter how hard I try, I'll have to say
There's nothing I can do...I still Love you...

I don't want to...But I do...

Melancholic Soul
15/11/2006

Sem comentários: