quinta-feira, novembro 30, 2006

Flaming Soul




Why do I keep having this forbidden thought
Illusion that clouds my mind with what can never be
I try to clear them off my soul, many battles I have fought
But still when I close my eyes, it's your face I see...

There was a time it could be real
But then I didn't try hard enough
You were afraid you'd loose something you never had
And I didn't break your heart's seal.

Then I suddenly looked back
You were no longer alone
You, the balance my heart would lack
Made my insides turn to stone

Now I must resign to destiny
Let my life float down the stream
Because I found out that reality
Is not even close to what you dream...

And if someday you might be alone
If it doesn't work out and you ignore what to do
Rest assured by this flaming soul I own
I'll be right here waiting for you...

Melancholic Soul
29/11/2006

Sem comentários: