terça-feira, novembro 28, 2006

In Thin Lines...




Like the dark stench of hippocrisy
I lie when I say I forget
I try to hide my own precious reality
Because in there you are all I've got

At least I'm not interferring in your life
You get to live without a word from me
Perhaps in the end you will finally see
You are my lifelong painful sacrifice

But as painful as your memory may be
It is the starlight in my night
In all the dullness and boredom and bad dreams
You are my precious guide, my moonlight

Without you I could be happier
But still I'd never know happiness
While you're the main reason I suffer
You're also my greatest hope, I must confess.

I'm writing my soul in thin lines
Within this words I no longer pretend
Because many men lived well through their lives
But only a few were really happy, in the end...

Melancholic Soul
23/11/2006

Sem comentários: