sexta-feira, novembro 24, 2006

You...


Perhaps I'm just dellusional but I keep having the same thought crossing my head, I feel like I could just take my soul in my hands and piece by piece (yes, it's no longer whole...) erase you from it. Of course it may seem like an easy task, but mind you...
It is impossible, without destroying every single piece...all till the last...



You are the silence that screams in mercy
The dim ghost who begs for pain
You are the stone that suffers in agony
Being kicked and wet beneath the rain

You are the neverending railway
Where brother rails go on and on forever
But yet separated, torn apart they will stay
Like you and me, never together...

You are my double faced deity
You bring both tears, pain and joy
And while your words are supposed to heal me
Like a whisper they first trick me
Make my soul vulnerable from the bliss
And in the end you finish killing me
With an overwhelming last kiss.

Melancholic Soul
23/11/2006

Sem comentários: